Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8th grade fun


Body Paragraph 1: Having friends in the 8th grade really helps you get by in life because you know that you’re wanted by people for you and not for money or clothes. So I have this friend name Nick, he has to be the funniest guy I know. So anyway, you know how most of us eat an apple to the core well nick eats the entire apple. I mean like the seeds, core, inner and outer layer of the apple. Now that’s what I call funny. Nick just knows how to make a sad and depressing day into a happy day just because that’s how nick is. Also, nick is the most random guy you’ll ever meet. He loves to be funny because it gets him attention but it’s the kind he wants. He’s not one of those people who is funny to get popular he’s just your regular, not so average Nick. Garrett is another one of my good friends that I want to tell you about. So I’ve known Garrett ever since the first grade and we’ve been best friends ever since. The times we have together can be crazy sometimes but that’s how we are. If you don’t like crazy then you’ll have to deal with it if you’re around us. Also, Garrett and I both run track for TAHOMA BLUE. Were pretty good at our events because he usually gets 1st or 2nd in hurdles and I usually get 4th or 5th in sprints. Now that you know about two of my many friends let me tell you about one of the most difficult things in school, TESTS.

Body Paragraph 2: Test’s can make or break you in the 8th grade. The anxiety of a test is sometimes too much to bear because maybe you didn’t study or maybe you didn’t turn in your flash cards and that’s only the beginning of the stress you begin to feel. The taking the test part is the hardest for me because I’m one of those people who freeze up and lose all the information that I studied about for the test. That’s a problem with tests and I we just don’t mix unless it’s a math test because I’m good at those. But what is better then the sweet taste of a good grade (well probably a lot of things but you know what I mean). Anyway, what I was saying is the taste of a good grade is awesome because you know you deserve that grade because you tried hard for it and your efforts paid off. But I want to get off the topic of test and go on to one of my new favorite sports, Track.

Body paragraph 3: Track is full of high tension, thrilling suspension and a winning sensation that all of these things help you win a track event. First, the high tension causes the adrenaline to start flowing threw your blood to make you more powerful. We in track know that we can only use this every now and then. Next, I like having friends run belong side me because then we have a better chance of winning a race for Tahoma. The intensity of a track meet is really weird because sometimes you like the intensity and sometimes you don’t and this track meet after school I am going to embrace the intensity like a mother hugging her lost but then found son. Well this is all I have to say about these topics so I’m going to end my story.

Conclusion: 8th grade is a high action and dramatic place to be and even though you might not like it you get used to it after a while. 8th grade was a great place to come, learn and hangout all at the same time. 8th grade will surely be everyone’s best year because I know it was definitely one of mine.

Intro: Cars going up and down a highway until a traffic jam of them are in the middle of the road. Horns honk, people say and the natural flow of the hallway comes to life just like I said in the halls were just cars on a highway. Friends left and right, up and down there to support 110% in what ever you do because that’s why friends are there. The tests are like walking on a tight rope, miss a question and get a bad grade, you will fall. But get an A and you will cross the rope to safety. Finally, the after school events are so fun TAHOMA BLUE VS. TAHOMA GOLD. So sit back and get ready to learn something about the 8th grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment