Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Best Times


My best time was my fourth grade play production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I remember this for three reasons. First, was all the friends I made. I got the lead role for the play and my best friend and my right hand man in the play was Jamison Rice as Grandpa Joe. Jamison and I had made so many friends in that play, Christina, Bridget, the Austins, Chandler,Garrett and so many more I can't even remember all the names of the friends that I made. Luckily, we were all able to hang out togethter after the play because we all went to the excact same school.

Next, I remember is the play itself. Who doesn't like a bunch of little people running a chocolate factory with the help of a lunatic and a whole bunch of new inventions like gobstoppers, gum( that didn't turn out so well) and all the candy you could ever imagine in one place, Yeah it doesn't get any better then that. The audience was great, Our director Wendy was great, and the costumes were great. I guess you could say the entire play was to great to comprehend.

Finally, the last little bit I remember is the CAST PARTY. Man the cast party had the ultimate craziness, Flashing lights, candy(wonka bars), cookies, dance music, and hanging out with our friends. We all got that congratulation speech, danced a bit more, ate a bit more, and just had fun until the cast party had to finally come to an end. It was all, "I'll miss you" and "see ya later". We were alll waiting to be picked up from the school and one by one we dropped like flies getting picked up and finally I was picked up, waived my good byes and went home. Now for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment